Would you prefer the online version?
Heartsaver® First Aid Certification
Full Course Classroom
Heartsaver® First Aid training is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course. We teach the critical skills to respond to and manage an emergency until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
$55 Initial or Renewal
AHA certification cards emailed before the end of the next business day
* (valid for two years)
- Multiple convenient locations around Indianapolis & central Indiana
- Classes offered days, evenings and weekends for your convenience
- Knowledgeable & helpful staff
- High quality and innovative training equipment
- Complementary email reminders of upcoming expiration
- Guaranteed satisfaction
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
Classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout)
- Video-based course ensures consistency
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Student manual comes with a new Heartsaver First Aid Quick Reference Guide that summarizes first aid actions for many injuries and illnesses
- Course is updated with the new science
After completing this course, students will receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid Course Completion Card that is valid for two years. During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their first aid skills practice and testing.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the most current guidelines for CPR
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
How long does this certification last?
All American Heart Association Courses are two-year certifications
Do I have to take a written examination to pass the Heartsaver First Aid course?
You are not required to take a written examination. Once you have successfully completed your skills check off you will receive your course completion card.