Would you prefer the online version?
Want to save money?
Check out our ACLS plus BLS classes!
BLS CPR Certification
American Heart Association certification CPR for Medical Professionals & Healthcare Students. BLS Provider Certification Classes meets CPR requirements for healthcare professionals and students such as nurses, doctors, EMTs and other health related providers.
$55 Initial or Renewal
AHA certification Same-Day Cards* (valid for two years)
- Multiple convenient locations around Indianapolis & central Indiana
- Classes offered days, evenings and weekends for your convenience
- Knowledgeable & helpful staff
- High quality and innovative training equipment
- Complementary email reminders of upcoming expiration
- Guaranteed satisfaction
The Basic Life Support Provider course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life threatening emergencies that could occur in their work environment. This video based course ensures consistent instruction which includes instructor led hands on practice to reinforce skill proficiency.
Students participate in simulated clinical scenarios based on your practice type and location. Students complete BLS skills practice and skills testing and a written examination.
- Video based course ensures consistency
- Instructor led, hands on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Student manual comes with new Pocket Reference Card, designed to provide quick emergency information to the rescuer at any time.
- Updated Science based content
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiac Care
- Critical Concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adults, children, and infants
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adults, children, and infants
- Differences between adult, child, and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask ventilation techniques for adults, children, and infants
- Rescue breathing for adults, children, and infants
- Relief of choking for adults, children, and infants
- An introduction on how to perform CPR with an advanced airway
How do I prepare for the Healthcare Provider CPR Course?
You are strongly encouraged to review the BLS for Healthcare providers student manual. You can also visit our resource page here.
Where can I buy a BLS CPR Student Manual?
AHA books can be puchased at eworldpoint.com for your convenience.
Ebook is now available for purchase here.
Do you cancel classes due to low registration?
No, we understand that when you register you expect your certification needs to be met. We do not cancel classes due to low registration.
Does everyone get their own manikin to practice with during the course?
Generally speaking we bring manikins that will be used by two students throughout the course
How long is my BLS CPR card valid?
Upon successful completion of the course your card is valid for two years.