Would you prefer the online version?
Heartsaver® CPR/AED + First Aid Certification
Save money by combining Heartsaver CPR/AED And First Aid.
Heartsaver® CPR AED is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult CPR and AED use, as well as how to relieve choking on an adult. This course teaches skills with AHA’s research-proven Practice-While-Watching (PWW) technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback and guide the students’ learning of skills.
Heartsaver® First Aid is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. Students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies.
Full Course Classroom
$95.00 Initial or Renewal
AHA certification cards emailed before the end of the next business day
* (valid for two years)
- Multiple convenient locations around Indianapolis & central Indiana
- Classes offered days, evenings and weekends for your convenience
- Knowledgeable & helpful staff
- High quality and innovative training equipment
- Complementary email reminders of upcoming expiration
- Guaranteed satisfaction
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training including teachers, fitness instructors, childcare providers, lifeguards and more who need a course completion card in CPR and AED use as well as First Aid to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
Classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout)
- Video-based course ensures consistency
- Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Course is updated with the newest science and recommendations
- Student manual comes with a new Heartsaver First Aid Quick Reference Guide that summarizes first aid actions for many injuries and illnesses
Upon completion of this course, students receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED and First Aid Course Completion Card that is valid for two years. During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR/AED and First Aid skills practice and testing.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the most current AHA Guidelines for CPR
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR, including child and infant choking
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
How long does this certification last?
All American Heart Association Courses are two-year certifications
Do I have to take a written examination to pass the Heartsaver AED course?
You are not required to take a written examination. Once you have successfully completed your skills check off you will receive your course completion card.
Can I take this course if I am a healthcare professional student?
No, all healthcare providers are required to take the BLS for healthcare providers CPR course.
Does taking this course meet my requirements for my teaching license?
Yes, this course contains all of the CPR objectives required by the state of Indiana to apply for your teaching license.