If you are unable to attend a training and need to reschedule, we ask that you contact our office at 317.786.7260. We will do our best to reschedule your training.
If a refund is desired, please refer to our Refund Policy below.
RESQ Health and Safety Training offers many learning opportunities as well as classes. We respect and understand that:
- At times students and learners may not be able to meet or complete coursework or training.
- Not everyone’s situation may be managed in this policy.
Please feel free to contact our office at 317.786.7260 to discuss your personal questions or concerns.
GENERAL REFUND POLICY:
All refunds will be given in the form of a check, including online and credit card payments.
CPR TRAINING COURSES:
If you are unable to attend a course or training we ask that you contact our office at 317.786.7260. We will do our best to reschedule your training.
*All refunds will be given in the form of a check.
Courses or training requiring tuition will have refunds prorated based on the number of classes having been taught. There will be no refunds after the fourth class of any course or training offered.
Schedule of Refunds
- 1 business day before beginning of classes = 100% of Tuition
- 2nd day of classes = 75% of Tuition
- 3rd day of classes = 50% of Tuition
- 4th day of classes and thereafter = No Refund